Danh sách Blog của Tôi

Thứ Sáu, 11 tháng 11, 2011

Shura no Hana - Meiko Kaji

Remember something written in a language which we dont know is hard. But this particular japanese song moves me so much that I can remember and sing it smoothly.

Meiko's voice is ... so clear and pure, like the tone of a japanese bell in winter wind. Full of suffering. Again, that "mono no awari" flows strongly in the rythms, yearning endlessly for peace away from this world.





Shindeita
Asa ni
Tomorai no
Yuki ga furu


Hagure inu no
Touboe
Geta no
Otokishimu


Iin na naomosa
Mitsumete aruku
Yami wo dakishimeru
Ja nomeno kasa hitotsu


Inochi no michi wo
Yuku onna
Namida wa tooni
Sutemashita


Furimuita
Kawa ni
Toozakaru
Tabinohima


Itteta tsuru wa
Ugokasu
Naita
Ame to kaze


Kieta mizu mo ni
Hotsure ga miutsushi
Namida sae misenai
Ja nomeno kasa hitotsu


Urami no michi wo
Yuku onna
Kokoro wa tooni
Sutemashita
Giri mo nasake mo
Namida mo yume no
Kinou mo ashita mo
Henno nai kotoba


Urami no kawa ni
Mi wo yudane
Honma wa tooni
Sutemashita


--------------


Translate :


Begrieving snow falls in the dead morning
Stray dog's howls and the footsteps of Geta pierce the air
I walk with the weight of the Milky Way on my shoulders
But an umbrella that holds onto the darkness is all there is.
I'm a woman who walks at the brink of life and death
Who's emptied my tears many moons ago.


Following the twisting river, the path leads me far by traverler's lantern
The frozen cranes stay unmoving in the crying wind and rain
On the surface of the chilled water my dishevelled hair is reflected
I won’t even show something as natural as tears
With a single paper umbrella printed with a bullseye
I'm a woman who walks at the brink of life and death
Who's discarded my heart many moons ago


All the honor, compassion, tears and dreams
Yesterday and tomorrow, words without meaning to me
I've immersed my body in the river of vengeance
And thrown away my womanhood many moons ago


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét