Danh sách Blog của Tôi

Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 11, 2011

La dolce vita (1960) - She is by the sea

Even the most miserable life is better than a sheltered existence in an organized society where everything is calculated and perfected.


What can I say ? About this "The sweet life" ? Or should I say, The unbelievably bitter, unescapable numbness ?
Despite its name, maybe it is the darkest art film I've seen. Yet meaningful, and beautiful, inarguably.
It makes me tremble.
-Could I hold on to the truth, forever ?
-Of course. Have a little faith in me.

----------

imdb : 8.1 Not important. Some says this is the best film ever created, along with Eight and a half. I don't agree, but I understand them perfectly.

-----

Bonus : Anouk Aimee, really like her kind of beauty



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét