Danh sách Blog của Tôi

Chủ Nhật, 13 tháng 11, 2011

Mysterious Skin (2004) - just rise like two angels in the night

Neil: And as we sat there listening to the carolers, I wanted to tell Brian it was over now and everything would be okay. But that was a lie, plus, I couldn't speak anyway. I wish there was some way for us to go back and undo the past. But there wasn't. There was nothing we could do. So I just stayed silent and trying to telepathically communicate how sorry I was about what had happened. And I thought of all the grief and sadness and fucked up suffering in the world, and it made me want to escape. I wished with all my heart that we could just leave this world behind. Rise like two angels in the night and magically... disappear.




There's not much to say. This is a film of beautiful melancholy, of sad regret and innocent scars. It's like watching a paradise bird getting slaughtered for cheap fastfood meal. Please, flow like a river of weariness, you pray for it, please, wind somewhere safe to sea.

For all that ever suffered, who felt the softness of the night, the joy of disappearing, who at least for once found reliance in the shade, you will cry watching Mysterious Skin, with or without tears.

----------

imdb : 7.9



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét